Martin is a Senior Scientist at Honda Research Institute Europe.
His interests are interactive technologies with a focus on mobile and wearable computing. Recent work includes haptic interfaces, virtual reality applications, and interaction with drones.
I am looking for…
- Collaborations with universities
- PC and review opportunities
- Students (M.Sc./B.Sc./Interns)
- ACM UIST '21: So Predictable! Continuous 3D Hand Trajectory Prediction in Virtual Reality
- ACM MobileHCI '21: Understanding Drone Landing on the Human Body
- ACM DIS '21: CameraReady: Assessing the Influence of Display Types and Visualizations on Posture Guidance
- PACM IMWUT Vol. 4: VibroMap: Understanding the Spacing of Vibrotactile Actuators Across the Body
- ACM VRST '20: VRSketchPen: Unconstrained Haptic Assistance for Sketching in Virtual 3D Environments