Martin Weigel is a professor of computer science at Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen in Gießen. His research interests lie in the area of human–computer interaction with a focus on novel interactive technologies for mobile and wearable computing.
Previously, he was a senior scientist at Honda Research Institute Europe, where he worked on haptic interfaces and VR applications. He holds a Dr.-Ing. and a M.Sc. in computer science from Saarland University and a B.Sc. in computer science from TU Darmstadt.
I am looking for…
- Collaborations with industry
- Partners for research projects and grant proposals
- Students for M.Sc./B.Sc. thesis
- PC and review opportunities
- ACM UIST '21: So Predictable! Continuous 3D Hand Trajectory Prediction in Virtual Reality
- ACM MobileHCI '21: Understanding Drone Landing on the Human Body
- ACM DIS '21: CameraReady: Assessing the Influence of Display Types and Visualizations on Posture Guidance
- PACM IMWUT Vol. 4: VibroMap: Understanding the Spacing of Vibrotactile Actuators Across the Body
- ACM VRST '20: VRSketchPen: Unconstrained Haptic Assistance for Sketching in Virtual 3D Environments